5 Benefits of Buying a New Van
written on Mon 18 July 2016 by Hannah Floore
1. The first benefit of buying a new van is that you will be able to take advantage of claiming Capital Allowance. Buying a new van outright will make you eligible to claim for capital allowance when it is already time to file for taxes. However, for you to be eligible to claim it, you would need to buy the van directly or through a bank loan or through a hire purchase agreement. You can take advantage of Capital Allowance if you will buy a van since that is included or can be listed as your asset.
2. Another benefit that you can get if you will buy a new van is that you will be able to sell it if you do not want to use it anymore or if you want to have a new one, say after 5 yrs or 10 or maybe fewer months than that. Or if you want you can also sell it in half the price if it’s not yet completely paid, in that way, you will have the chance of having a new car by paying only half the price of it. So, if you already have a new van that you already sold and you are looking for another van, then check out discounted-new-cars.com.
3. One of the most important benefits that you will be able to get when you buy a new van is that of course, the reliability that you can get from it. Unlike if you will buy a used car, there is are bigger chances that it will die in the middle of the road that is why you need to always stay on the right side of the road so that when it dies, you can just park without disturbing other vehicles or causing traffic.
4. Then, if you will buy a new car then you will be able to customize it as much as you want, it would not matter and there will be no limitations like the car will not be able to have some equipment to be attached to it because it’s already old, or due to compatibility issues. Also, aside from the fact that you will be able to customize it to whatever look you want, in terms of maintenance you will also be able to maintain it how you wanted to maintain it, like based on your standards.
5. And most importantly, if you will buy your own new van, it will be yours from the start, fresh from the factory. You can enjoy the smell of the new van, you can do anything with it, and most importantly there are no marks of something that is present on the van itself, like it will leave you wondering what happened to the previous owner or what really happened to that stain that you are seeing inside the van or that scratch mark, which means that it will make you think a lot of possibilities why there are marks inside the used van. Compared to when you buy a new one, it would like always a fresh start that is why go ahead and check out the latest van deals at discounted-new-cars.com.